Impressive the whole way.
Relaxed driving, more efficient working, more comfortable living: the Actros L redefines the premium class of Mercedes-Benz Trucks. Its boasts an impressive premium interior, with the option of innovative new LED headlamps and numerous features, to make every journey as pleasant as possible.
StreamSpace, BigSpace and GigaSpace variants have a 2.5-metre wide cab with a flat floor, there is also additional insulation to reduce noise levels.
An enhanced driver comfort and convenience are various equipment details, including seat covers, new door trim, a comfortable mattress with 45mm thick topper and a tactile cab rear panel in the bed area.
The seating position has been lowered by 40 mm for more relaxed driving and a comfortable view of the road.
You'll never forget your first encounter with an Actros L.
The Actros shines out, not only because of its new and innovatively developed optional LED headlamps. Experience the upgreat.
• The Actros L – the largest and most luxurious production model in the series – offers a host of features and equipment details for relaxed driving, comfortable living and efficient working
• Enhanced cab noise insulation has resulted in a quieter cab, with a reduction of 3-5dB keeping unwanted and annoying noise at bay to assist with relaxation, particularly at break times
• Lower seating position improving seat ergonomics for taller and shorter drivers and giving extra comfort to all
• New seat covers and door trim
• New optional high-intensity LED headlamps that produce a wide spread of crystal clear light for an exceptional view of the road ahead
• New optional Active Drive Assist 2 features a slow and stop function which can automatically brake the vehicle to a complete standstill should the driver have a medical emergency and become incapacitated
• New optional Sideguard Assist supports the driver when making left turns and changing lanes in busy environments where visibility may be restricted
• Comfortable mattress with 45-mm thick topper and a pleasantly tactile cab rear panel in the bed area
• Absorbent Glass Matt (AGM) batteries as UK standard on Actros L